April 25, 2018 at 12:14 pm #10158WinnersGuide.comKeymasterKarma Points: 92,196
How To Earn Karma Points
To say a big loving thank you for your time and effort, all members automatically earn points for contributing content to the guide and for participation in our forums. These points can be used to purchase coaching sessions, retreats, courses, books and more.
Here’s an up-to-date list of the points you receive:
As a consumer:
- Signing-up: 100 points
- Logging In: 10 points*
- Visiting the site (already logged in): 10 points*
- Viewing forums: 3 points*
- Viewing topics: 3 points
- Viewing posts in the guide: 3 points
- Viewing products in the marketplace: 3 points
- Watching videos: 1 point/minute
- Updating your member profile: 5 points (Max. 30/month)
- Updating your profile picture: 10 points (Max. 2/month)
- Updating your profile cover picture: 10 points (Max. 2/month)
- Becoming friends with someone: 10 points (Max. 3/day)
As a contributor:
- Contributing a post: 100 points + 2 points per view**
- Contributing a forum topic: 25 points + 1 point per view
- Contributing a forum reply: 5 points
- Commenting on a post in the guide: 5 points
- Commenting in the community: 3 points
- Publishing a product in the marketplace: 100 points ***
- Leaving a product review: 50 points
- Refer a friend: 1 point per view
- Refer a friend (sign up): 100 points (Max. 3/day)
* Limited to once per day.
** Subject to editorial approval. Learn how to contribute blog posts here.
*** Vendors and coaches only.
- Points will automatically be deducted for deleted content, either by you or the moderators.
- Points awarded are subject to change, without notice.
- If your account is suspected of abuse (bots etc.) your account will be terminated and blocked with NO warning.
- Any questions or concerns please address them in this forum, we’re more than happy to help.
Although we are running sophisticated tracking technology checking for abuse and ensuring points are collected correctly. In order to protect the community, we have limited certain actions to ensure everyone has a positive experience in our community.
Thank you and enjoy!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.