“DON’T Make EXCUSES!” – Mel Robbins (@melrobbins) – Top 10 Rules
✎ Grab a snack and chew on today’s lessons from a woman who went from having a career as a criminal defense attorney to becoming one of the most popular CNN commentator, public speaker, and a life coach! She’s Mel Robbins and here’s my take on her Top 10 Rules for Success Volume 4!
★★★ SECRET BONUS VIDEO ★★★
What is the One Word that is most important to Tony Robbins, Gary Vaynerchuk, will.i.am, Oprah Winfrey, and Howard Schultz? Find out here: http://www.evancarmichael.com/onewordbonusvideo/
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from Evan Carmichael:
• Mel Robbins’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/aGlSG07Mrak
• Be HONEST with Yourself – Mel Robbins – https://youtu.be/akUi3Y1qmgg
• Lori Greiner’s Top 10 Rules For Success – https://youtu.be/wi4pI8kXol8
-= MEL’S RULES =-
1. Take action
2. Share your ideas with the world
3. Get feedback
4. Use the “progress principle”
5. Be authentic
6. Deal with procrastination
7. Don’t stay stuck
8. Don’t waste your life worrying
9. Break the negative pattern
10. Have a good evening routine
-= BONUS =-
✎ She started her career as a criminal defense attorney. She attended Dartmouth College, where she studied history, film and women studies. She launched and sold a retail and internet technology company according to her official website. In 2011, she published her first book: “Stop Saying You’re Fine”. On February 28, 2017, she released her second book “The Five Second Rule”. Her TEDx Talk on “How To Stop Screwing Yourself Over” has over 10 million views across 37 countries. She has an extensive television resume as an expert on human behavior and motivation for Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Oprah and more. She was named America’s Outstanding News Talkshow Host at the 2014 Gracie Awards. She was a contributing editor to Success Magazine. She has led multi-year coaching programs at Johnson&Johnson, Bear Stearns, and Partners Healthcare.
✔ SOURCES ✔
https://youtu.be/JXxXksdvADA Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/ei1rO4BlK64 Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/Xw_RXgkyf1c Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/kkMbNceHHxA Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/dVeTo03opu8 Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/CFu_58AnT0g Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/uEQHg-E2HmU Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/n8NI7sCcggM Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/mrrgxaFfUng Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/X0lvCJ5fzeg Mel Robbins
https://youtu.be/yEgqD_DVveA Mel Robbins
♛ BUY MY BOOKS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in these books to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂